Monday, October 15, 2007

Helena, MT...





Recently I returned from a trip to Helena Montana.

While there I visited the Archie Bray Foundation for the Ceramic Arts. It's an interesting place! Here are some of the photos. The arts in residence leave pieces of their artwork all around the grounds. I was not able to go into the gallery but I was able to check out many of the pieces on display around the grounds. Including this great house made of clay and bricks. It was the perfect size for me! Unfortunately it wasn't for sale. But since I'm on the go a lot it wouldn't be practical for me to own a home anyway!
I will be spending this week planning and preparing for me next trip. I have a goal to see all 50 states in the US. I would also like to travel to Canada and some places overseas! If you are interested in hosting me for a spell please e-mail me! I would love to visit and see your town!

1 comment:

Noelia said...

Ohhhh the places you'll see Ashton Henry!
Seems like you had a blast visiting Montana. I think you made the right choice by not buying real estate, it only ties you down and a little gnome like yourself doesn't need the burdens that come from property ownership...I know a thing or two about that! I think I'm a little bit like you Ashton H....may I call you Ash? We're free spirits and we want to see the world except I'm tied down! Enjoy your freedom and tell us how you like it, I will be living a little through your adventures.

P.S. LIVE DANGEROUSLY!