Friday, September 21, 2007

Welcome!

As you can see I am Ashton Henry. I am a little gnome who loves to travel, have adventures and get into mischief.

I am not a dwarf, troll or fairy. You can go to A Short History of Gnomes for a quick overview of the history of my kind.

I will post updates about my travels and adventures here on my blog from time to time. When I can break away from all the fun I'm having that is!

I'm off to find a suitable suitcase as I'm planning a rather long journey. See you all soon!

AH

4 comments:

doug&miss said...

Ashton-please beware of Heather!!! She is at a crazy point of her life and these travels you take with her could lead to danger!!! Sleep with both eyes open!!!! Beware!!!!!!!!

Noelia said...

"She is at a crazy point of her life and these travels you take with her could lead to danger!!!"

LOL!! That was soooo funny!
Can't wait to hear about your globetrotting adventures.

Mrs Pretzel said...

Sooo hoping that Ashton Travels to MY neck of the earth!

Lynn said...

Ashton Henry, I for one can't wait to hear about all your wonderful adventures! I'm sure they will be exciting, thrilling and maybe (since reading the other comments) dangerous. Hope you will visit my area one day!